Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sorting out the Troubles

Okay, first off?  The trouble with blogger this weekend was, of course, with me and not with blogger at all. Turns out my browser was being ridiculous, but it seems we have that sorted now.

I totally had a monster fail.  I really don't have the right kind of yarn for it.  Try as I might, I couldn't make it work like it was supposed to.  That's my bad and the fault lies solely with me.  I may try him again some day when I get a different sort of yarn.

But happy accident!



 Look!  It's a tribble!  Thank all the gods and goddesses in the heavens, I only have one right?!  Or then I'd really have trouble!

Okay, yes, I did give the tribble eyes that you can actually see, but he was too cute not to have a bit of a face.  He'll be going to his new home with Tato tomorrow.  My brother will be well pleased with his birthday present.  And seriously, y'all, if there was a way to make this blog touch interactive, I would do it because this yarn?  It's like the softest, best feeling yarn in the world.  I'm gonna have to get me some more and make me a neck warmer or something for the winter. Because it's awesome times a billionty.  Anyway, he's getting that and a movie of his choice.  Pretty good gift, right?  

Now it's back to Sis's blanket again.  My newest goal where that is concerned is to get it done before I have to start working on the BFF's birthday present.  I've got a couple months.  I should be okay.  

Right?

2 comments:

  1. Aw, it's gorgeous! Your brother is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alder! I sort of want to keep it. It's just so soft and cute. But, no, I have to be strong and give him to his new home.

      Delete