Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Friday, August 30, 2013

Baby Shower

Off to work where we're having a food day and a baby shower.  My coworker only has a couple of more weeks before her daughter makes her appearance in the world.  So we're celebrating.  It's going to be fun.

At least this time, I've got the present finished.  Has been for a while actually.  Hey look at me!  No mad rush to get something completed!  

And then, long weekend.  Looking forward to that as well!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day! Are you taking in food? Well done on completing the gift early. :)

    Enjoy your weekend! I won't ask about plans. *g*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gasp! Don't say the "p" word! LOL.

      I brought chips. Lazy of me, I know. We're doing presents in a couple of minutes. Can't wait to see all the cute things people brought!

      Delete