Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Soul Bond Announcement

There is a reason that there is no episode of Soul Bond today.

As I was writing the next episode, I realized that some things weren't lining up right.  After careful contemplation, I realized what I need to do is finish it before I can post it up.  As I'm writing, I'm having to go back an edit as I'm going along.  Nothing changes in the chapters that have gone up before.  It's just that this last section needs to be written as a whole or else there are pieces missing.  I'm working on it now, but I'm not done yet.  My hope is that next week, I'll be able to finish the story out. It looks, right now, to be three episodes worth of words, so my intent is to finish it out on three days next week.

We'll see how the muse cooperates, right?

I'm liking what I'm writing, but I want to get it right before I put it out there.  I don't think I can be blamed for that, right?

I am sorry if there is any disappointment.  But I hope I can make it up to you by finishing out our tale next week.  After that, we'll start the third story.  I'm really looking forward to that one.  I love Kelly and Jason.  I absolutely adore Jared and Liam. But this next one?  Yeah, this next one already has a special place in my heart.  

2 comments:

  1. No worries, and it'll be a nice treat to get 3 episodes next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alder! And I'm hoping it'll be a good end to the tale

      Delete