Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Time Travel

Sis and I are headed off to the (fictional) village of Warwick, England circa 1585, at the Sterling Renaissance Festival

It's going to be a good time.  I always have a splendid visit.  It'll be nice to see some of the acts that I love to watch, and meander around the hillside, looking at all the wares for sale.  Queen Elizabeth will grace us with her presence for the parade.  It's Fantasy Weekend, which means anything goes, and that's always fun and interesting.  Oh, plus, you know, I get to wear a pretty dress.  Sometimes, I'm a girl like that.

See you when I return to the present!

2 comments:

  1. I clicked on the link - wow, what a lot of interesting things going on. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete