Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Christening Day!

That's following noon mass. I'm exiting and thrilled and honored and a wee bit nervous. I'm  more excited about family time afterward. There's going to be everyone together and that's always thrilling. I love family time. 

I made good progress on one of Toby's mitts yesterday. About three quarters done. All I have left is the flap and the thumb. I might not worry about the thumbs until I have both mitts completed. Thumbs can be last. They make me nervous. 

The week ahead looks like its gonna be pretty slow and I'm pleased about that. I could use some downtime and want to work on the projects I have going. Of course, now that I said that, I'm sure something will happen to mess with that. Oh well. You'd think I'd know better by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment