Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Family Time...part deux

Happy birthday to my mommy!!  Today is a day to celebrate her and I'm very pleased to do so. There will be dinner out, and then cake and prezzies. And lots more family time. Which, as you know, pleases me to no end. And my mom is good at being the center of attention when it comes to things like this. I anticipate a fun time will be had by all. 

Happy birthday, Mom! I love you!

In other news, the christening was beautiful and the baby was so good...even if she tried to pick her nose at one point during it. I had to keep pulling her hand away but after the third time she got the message. She's also completely full of personality and was a big love bug at the party after. 

I started the mitt flap part of Toby's mitts yesterday evening. They are really coming along. I already feel like I've been working on them forever, though, even though its only been a day and a half. I can feel SSS sneaking up already. But I will push through!

Worked on Sis's blanket some too. It makes my lap hot. I best get going on that because I sure won't want to work on it in the summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment