Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Out Of Sorts

My brain is coming up with a million tiny ideas that aren't going anywhere...

I have a severe case of the I don't wannas...

I have a deadline I need to meet and I can't make myself work on the project...

It's snowing yet again and that's messing with my mood...


I'm very much out of sorts right now.

So!  It's time for me to give myself a goal and a reward if I complete it.  A little TV and work on the blanket tonight.  Not going to even turn on the computer (which is my biggest distraction) and simply yarn until my wrist falls off.  Tomorrow, I will rinse and repeat.  After a shopping trip with Brub and Sis.  I wanted that blanket done so I could do some show and tell (the girls at work like to see) but if I can't manage to get it done, then I do have all day Saturday.  At any rate, there will be pictures when I'm done.  

And then I can get Toby's mitts on the needles and work on Sis's blanket.

I sort of sound like a broken record, don't I?  If I could just get motivated and get my stuff done, I could move on to something else.  So enough of the whinging and whining.  I'm tired of it and that means everyone else is beyond over it.

Mom's birthday is Monday and I'm so very excited to give her the wrap.  I think she's going to be super thrilled with it.  And it's all I can do not to give it to her early.  I'm so bad about that.  It's just that as soon as I get something done, I want to give it to the person.  Giving gifts makes me incredibly happy.  And that will go a long way to brightening my mood.  But I will refrain. 

Despite the blech mood I'm in, it's Wednesday.  And everything looks better on the other side of Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. *hugs*

    The weekend will soon be here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alder! I needed that! Sending you a big hug back!

      Delete