Welcome

Welcome and thank you for visiting! Here you will find a bit about my life, including my obsession with the fiber arts and the written word.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fin!


I know, two posts in one day!  But, Mom's wrap is completed!  It didn't take as long as I feared it would.  And I almost ran out of yarn.  Again.  But I made it with just a bit to spare.  Thank goodness.  I tried it on and wore it for a bit.  It's very, very, very warm.  I think it's not for a day when it's just a wee bit chilly.  It should be used on those truly cold days.  Fortunately, at least in this instance, we have quiet of few of those kinds of days to spare.  And I'm certain several more to come before winter leaves us for good.

At any rate, one project done, three more to go!

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour that wrap is! Your Mom is going to love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty luscious, right? In color and in texture. If you could touch it, you'd want to wrap yourself in it too. I'm thinking I might need me one of these for my own!

    ReplyDelete